Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So NOW all of a sudden the press is noticing him for his evil ways

Sheesh! All of a sudden the mainstream media has decided to wake up from its almost 7 year nap and take notice of the fact that Dick Cheney isn’t a very nice guy? I could have saved them a lot of time and the minor effort they’ve expended getting to that conclusion. I mean hell, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that any man who could run for office on a campaign that demonizes his very own child and promises to strip her and anyone “like her” of basic rights that every other American takes for granted is evil down to his very core.


If a person is capable of that ----- then he is capable of anything. Just thinking of what this man has done to his own daughter (and by extension my son) chills me to the bone.


Never let a man imagine that he can pursue a good end by evil means, without sinning against his own soul. The evil effect on himself is certain.

Robert Southey

Share

2 comments:

tina FCD said...

I still don't know much about him...

Anonymous said...

On a mostly unrelated note, I figured you'd appreciate this.