Thursday, May 15, 2008

Seething Mom loves company and who better to seethe with than Keith Olbermann?

I guess these past 7 months of helping my mom recover from her accident while simultaneously seething at the complete devastation this administration and its GOP lackey yes-men have left this country in, and of course staying on top of all the religious nutcases who are hell bent (and I hope hell bound) on inserting their religious beliefs into our laws and private lives have left me spent and exhausted. I cannot tell you how refreshing it was to watch Keith Olbermann in all his seething glory tell President Bush what I am sure so many Americans would like to tell him.

It felt so therapeutic to see him literally so angry at the camera that I thought he was going to jump through it in hopes of strangling the man to whom he was addressing his angry comments.

If you haven’t already done so, please please watch him give the worst president in history hell. He also gave him some advice as well: SHUT – THE – HELL – UP!

Part One:




And Part Two:


Share

No comments: