Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She's back

Speaking of pitiful human beings coming out of the shadows to promote themselves, Ann Coulter has written a book and is now gracing the airwaves with her circus sideshow. And as with Ted Haggard, I simply cannot figure this woman out either. I suppose I have never met anyone that so desperately craves attention that she'd do anything to get it, even if it means repulsing people. And though I know I should look away or turn off the t.v., I have this morbid fascination that keeps me frozen in horror as this woman speak. I simply cannot help but feel terrible embarassment for her.

But this is what the Republican Party has become, Religious Nuts, Gun Nuts, Racists, and Homophobes. And when Ann Coulter fits right in, you know the GOP is in deep doo doo. This video does a great job making my case:

Share

No comments: