Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I never ever thought I'd say this

But I wish Michael Moore good luck and god-speed with this:

Friends,

I am in the middle of shooting my next movie and I am looking for a few brave people who work on Wall Street or in the financial industry to come forward and share with me what they know. Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know "the real deal" about the abuses that have been happening. You have information that the American people need to hear. I am humbly asking you for a moment of courage, to be a hero and help me expose the biggest swindle in American history.


If you can help him out with this project, please follow the link above for the email address and more information.

And yes, I know I am wandering way out of the scope of this blog's stated purpose, but I'd like a good look under the hood of an industry that has succeeded in crashing the economies of pretty much the whole world. And if Michael Moore can do that, then more power to him. Share

No comments: