Monday, February 14, 2011

Iowa grandmother speaks in favor of gay marriage

I'm with Joe on this one, you really do want to give this dear woman a big hug and sit down for some warm cookies. But for me it goes even deeper, she is a mom who has a gay child, just like me, and just like millions of other parents around the country. I just love that she decided to channel her seething anger into this great video and post it to the world. And did I mention that she's 80? Hell, that took some kind of courage. She's a true hero in my book. We need more moms (and dads) getting pissed as hell and letting people know they are no longer going to stand by and watch these opportunistic politicians and fake family advocate groups use our precious gay children for political gain and profit.

Via JMG:



Share

No comments: