Friday, May 27, 2011

Nope, your eyes are not deceiving you, I have made some changes to this blog

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now, but laziness and a fear of creating big irreversible problems kept me procrastinating. But alas, it was getting more and more frustrating working within the confines of my old blogger template (started circa March of 2006).  And I knew I had to make this upgrade sometime in the near future if I wanted a little more flexibility and options when posting. So I done did it and lo and behold, the change over went without a hitch. Leave it to me to work myself into analysis-paralysis. This is still a work in progress so you will probably notice small tweeks for the next few weeks as I experiment and get comfortable with the new editor and its added functionality.

Gotta go. I am off to a PFLAG meeting.  
Share

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm glad to find you still here AND redoing your blog! Yay!

Seething Mom said...

Jan, so good to see you (literally!). I love your profile picture. Absolutely beautiful!