Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Scottsdale, Arizona

Three things:

One:  I want to wish you and yours a very happy, healthy, and safe holiday season.

Two:   I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you just what we sane Arizonans have to put up with in this crazy state of gun nuts and right-wing crazies. 

And three:  Oh gawd no, the people below are NOT MY FAMILY and I haven't the foggiest idea who they are and I have zero desire to ever find out.

But this is supposedly an annual event offered by the Scottsdale Gun Club, a place not far from where I live. And what is really depressing is Scottsdale has generally had the reputation of being a city of well-educated, sane people who are fiscal conservatives, not gun nuts or religious crazies (and no Tucson, I'm not forgetting your suffering liberal masses down south, but I am limiting my disdain to greater Maricopa county - land of the three stooges: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Jan Brewer, and Russell Pearce ).

The Gun-Bubba family

Share

No comments: