Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tony Perkins: "Evangelicals are not judgmental."

So Mr. Tony Perkins thinks Evangelicals are not judgmental. And he says it with a straight face and without even a scintilla of shame. What a lying ass this man is ... or maybe he's just trying out the face-saving talking points he will have to use when scraping the egg off his face when his party, the party of Family Values and Sanctity of Marriage, nominates a thrice married adulterer as their candidate for President of the United States.

Why the hell MSNBC continues to invite this hate-filled, judgmental, homophobe and leader of the Family Research Council, an officially designated hate group, onto any of their shows is beyond me. I immediately turn the channel when I see this man's face. I cannot help but feel like I need to shower when I hear Tony Perkins speak, he really gives me the creeps. And I don't think I am the only one who feels this way.

Share

No comments: