Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Dan Savage in This American Life: Return to the Scene of the Crime

This clip is not new, it has been around for a while, but it is so worth watching. I actually did not see the video until now, but I had listened to it as a podcast about a year ago when I was working out. I might have drawn a bit of attention to myself as I was the only one on a stair-master crying and laughing intermittently. I must have looked like an idiot, but it was worth it.

I may not be a gay man, but there is so so much in this lovely, emotional, funny piece I can identify with. If you'd like a break from the nonstop news of the government shutdown and the lunatics behind it, now would be a good time to take a few minutes and watch it. You will not regret it.



Thank you John over at AmericaBlog, it felt good to have another laugh-cry fest.


Share

No comments: