Cathi Herrod, head god-botherer and gay hater of the Center for Arizona Policy, went down hard in a pretty humiliating defeat with the veto of SB 1062. But like a bad case of toenail fungus, Cathi isn't disappearing anytime soon from Arizona politics. One can safely bet she is back in her think-tank of evil right now, licking her wounds, bankrolling her latest wad of Koch Brother cash, and dreaming up the next batch of nasty legislation targeting the glbt community and anyone else who doesn't fit her godly vision for normal. She knows she still has a willing legislature dominated by half-wit Republican tea-baggers eager to make her every wish their command. So stay tuned people, Arizona is far from done with the spotlight. And Cathi Herrod is far from done keeping us in it.
- Arizona’s Official Marriage Protector, Cathi Herrod hurts many families with her misguided crusade
- Cathi Herrod, Arizona's top morality dictator, smugly spins today's news about delaying marriage equality fight in Arizona
- No Big Surprise Here: Arizona's Biggest Homophobe Is Also A Big Fat Bully Herself
- An update to my May of 2011 post: "2 gay dads, 12 happy kids, and the family values politicians who legislate against them"
- Cathi Herrod is no Voice for this Seething Mom’s family
- A letter to one of Arizona's top homophobes: Cathi Herrod
- Watch Out Arizona, Cathi Herrod is out to protect your marriages -- again
- What's it gonna be Governor Brewer?
- Cindy McCain’s decision to pose for NOH8 campaign offends, disappoints, and outrages Cathy Herrod
- Campaign launched to bolster gay marriage support in Arizona in preparation for a possible 2016 ballot measure
- Bully - a documentary that forces you to confront the extent to which cruelty is embedded in our schools and our society as a whole
- Dear Arizona Republican Lawmakers,
- Arizonans just too darn dumb to understand the Protect Marriage Arizona ballot measure
- Be still my heart - First my beloved Minnesota and now maybe one day Arizona?
- Dear Governor Bony Finger, what the hell are you waiting for?
- Arizona Republic online poll: "Was the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals right to overturn California's Prop 8 ban on gay marriage?"
- Princeton's Proposition 8
- Dear Senator David Vitter and Senator Larry Craig,