- “Flake’s Conservative Credentials Are Sterling.” – Washington Post
- “Flake Deserves A True Profiles-In-Courage Award For His Willingness To Put Conservative Principals Over Short-Term Political Gain.” – National Journal
- “A Conservative With Impeccable Credentials” – USA Today
- “Taxpayer Super Hero” award
- Freedomworks: 95% Rating
- Club For Growth: 96% Rating
- National Taxpayers Union: A Rating
- National Right To Life: 99% Rating
- Americans For Prosperity: 98% Rating
On August 7th, 1974 U.S. Sen. Barry Goldwater, R-Ariz., U.S. House Minority Leader John Rhodes, R-Ariz., and U.S. Senate Minority Leader Hugh Scott, R-Pa., made it clear to the embattled Nixon that he faced all-but-certain impeachment, conviction and removal from office in connection with the Watergate scandal. Nixon resigned at noon on August 9th.
It's not re-election, but something better: a total restoration of your soul.