Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I probably won’t even be online tomorrow. My husband, daughter, and I will be volunteering our time a good part of the day tomorrow. There will be no Thanksgiving dinner at home this year. But we are really looking forward to this, although my daughter has a bit of a snit on over the early get up time. Ugh, teenagers!


Even though I have dedicated this blog pretty exclusively to “seething” about things I believe to be wrong, I try never to lose sight of the many blessings in my life, and I certainly try never to take them for granted. So I am officially taking tomorrow off from seething to focus solely on all those wonderful things that are right with my life and give thanks.


Have a great Thanksgiving!


A Thankful Mom (at least for the next 24 hours)

Share

No comments: