Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh for heaven’s sake! It was me who made my son gay! Damn that soy!

Well what a relief. Our son’s homosexuality isn’t my husband’s fault like ole Doc Dobson had us believing:

[My husband needed to ] “mirror and affirm [our] son's maleness. … [by playing] rough-and-tumble games with [our] son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with [our daughter]. He [needed to] help [our] son learn to throw and catch a ball and teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He [also needed to] take [our] son with him into the shower, where [our son could not have helped] but notice that [his] Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger."

So all this time we thought it was my husband who had failed his “daddy” job miserably because he had not followed Snake Oil Dobson’s guidelines strictly enough and as a result he made our son gay.

Well, good news for my husband!!! He need not carry the burden of blame on his shoulders anymore. It’s not his fault after all! It’s mine, so shift that burden on over to me dear. I must have fed my son soy somewhere along the way and made him gay:

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

This is according to James Rutz, author of the article, A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals. The only problem is I don’t ever remember giving my son any soy. He must of snuck some between breast feedings – that stinker. But praise be to God, it didn’t seem to affect his penis size at all.

What nut cases, the whole lot of them! Dobson on down. It's hard to understand how anyone could believe any of the sh*t that comes out of these quacks' mouths.

Share

No comments: