Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Yes, I’m still here --- barely. And it’s killing me that I cannot be more active on my blog right now, but work has kept me so busy these past few weeks that what little spare time I have is filled with playing catch-up on all the chores I’ve neglected and spending a little time with my husband and daughter.

I *think* I see a light at the end of the tunnel, but I’m a little leery of making an official proclamation yet. So let’s just say that I hope to be back at it with a renewed vigor and passion very soon. (And to my husband and daughter: I promise there will be food in the refrigerator real soon.)

But what I really set out to do when I started this post was to wish everyone a very happy Easter. So… Happy Easter everyone!

Share

1 comment:

Jarred said...

Happy Easter to you, too.

I eagerly await your return. I hope it proves to be not far in coming.