Friday, August 05, 2011

My kinder, gentler evangelical "friend" responds ...

I received an email yesterday. It was a response to an ongoing thread of comments to one of my earlier posts. But I did not read the email until late in the evening. And I confess, it upset me to my core and made going to sleep almost impossible.

So now I have to ask, was I just a naive fool to have believed that this guy was sincere, have I been had? Is this guy for real?  I simply cannot believe he could present himself as someone who does not hate gays and apologize for those evangelicals who are so hateful and then proceed to use words like pedophilia and hebephilia to discuss my gay son and his "disorders".

So if you'd like to see this guy's version of a "loving", non-hateful, evangelical, go here. Word of warning, proceed with caution. You have been warned.
Share

No comments: